Cicero residents invited to attend Social Services Fair
The Cicero Community Network is hosting a Social Services Fair that will be held on Saturday April 30, 2022 from 10 am until 5 PM at the Cicero Community Center, 2250 S. 50th Avenue.
Cicero residents are encouraged to attend to learn about the many social service agencies and Town of Cicero Departments that offer a wide variety of services to address their needs.
Attendance is free of charge. There is no cost to attend.
More than 40 Agencies, Departments and schools are participating. They include:
- Focus on the Family
- Pillars Community Health
- Youth Crossroads Inc.
- Catholic Financial Life
- Cicero Children & Family Center
- The Children’s Center of Cicero Berwyn
- Family Services & Mental Health of Cicero
- The Children’s Center of Cicero-Berwyn- PACT Program
- Un Nuevo Despertar
- BEDS Plus Care
- Cicero Clergy Committee
- Cicero Parent Patrol
- Cicero Mexican Cultural Committee
- Town of Cicero Police
- Town of Cicero Fire Department
- Cicero Citizenship Department
- Cicero Housing Department
- Cicero Health Department
- Cicero Senior Center/Senior Services
- Safety Town
- Waggin’ Tails Animal Care
- Cook County Commissioner Frank Aguilar
- State Rep. Lisa Hernandez
- Morton High School
- District 99