Are you looking for a job?
The Town of Cicero and the Cicero Community Network are co-hosting with our local schools and several co-sponsor social service agencies a Job Hiring Fair where you can meet employers who are looking for immediate hires.
The event is this Saturday, April 15, 2023 from 10 AM until 2 PM at the Cicero Community Center, 2250 S. 49th Avenue.
The public is invited to attend.
On Saturday April 30, 2022, the Cicero Community Network will host The First of several “Social Services Fairs” at the Cicero Community Center, 2250 S. 49th Avenue, Cicero, Illinois. The Fair will open at 10 AM and concludes at 5 PM.
There is no cost for attendance.
The Fair is open to residents of the Town of Cicero to meet with Service providers and Town of Cicero Departments. Guests will be welcomed at a program to begin at 12:30 PM led by Anthony Grazzini, Jose Alvarez and Ismael Vargas.
Set up for agencies and departments begins at 9 AM
A total of 34 Agencies, Departments and schools are participating. They include:
- Focus on the Family. … 1 table
- Pillars Community Health… 1 table
- Youth Crossroads Inc.… 1 table
- Nicor… 1 table
- PACE… 1 table
- AgeOptions… 1 table
- Catholic Financial Life… 1 table
- Cicero Children & Family Center… 1 table
- DCFS… 1 table
- Serco … 1 Table
- (Name coming) Health services distributor … 1 Table
- The Children’s Center of Cicero Berwyn … 1 Table
- Family Services & Mental Health of Cicero … 1 table
- The Children’s Center of Cicero-Berwyn- PACT Program … 1 table
- Un Nuevo Despertar … 1 table
- BEDS Plus Care … 1 table
- Cicero Clergy Committee… 1 table
- Cicero Parent Patrol… 1 table
- Cicero Mexican Cultural Committee… 1 table
- Town of Cicero Police… 1 table
- Town of Cicero Fire Department … 2 tables
- Cicero Citizenship Department… 1 table
- Cicero Housing Department… 1 table
- Cicero Health Department… 2 tables
- Cicero Senior Center/Senior Services… 2 tables
- Safety Town… 1 table
- Waggin’ Tails Animal Care… 1 table
- Cook County Commissioner Frank Aguilar … 1 table
- State Rep. Lisa Hernandez … 1 Table
- Morton High School … 1 table
- District 99 … 1 table